Monday, May 12, 2008

Dr. Ueno, Meet Bella.

We took Bella to her first doctor's appointment today. Ashley recommended her vet to us so we made an appointment at Kirkwood Animal Hospital to see Dr. Ueno.

He was super nice and seemed to be quite smitten with Bella (Really, who could blame him?). At eight weeks she weighed in at 6lbs 6oz and is the picture of health! No shots today but we scheduled an appointment in 3 weeks for her next round of immunizations.

Here are some pictures that Chelle took of Bella. Not only does she run Designer Doggies but she also does photography for dogs and kids. Interesting mix but the pictures came out really cute!






She's quite athletic!!






This is by far, my favorite one.





















































3 comments:

CoCo said...

Bella is beautiful! Congrats on your new Puggle. We are a wonderful breed! Super loyal and really, really smart. Come by my blog to check me out!

Hugs,
CoCo the Puggle

Jersey said...

Coco's right...she is super cute. What a unique little face. Great pick of the litter!

Jeremyinc said...

Very good photography! I wanted to let you know that I have added these pictures to my website under the Puggle Pictures section. I have given you credit for photography :D